NBCWaRN Warning and Reporting Network
OptiMetrics' Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, Warning and Reporting Network (NBCWaRN) software integrates CBRN data and sensor information into a Common Operational Picture (COP) for battlespace situational awareness. NBCWaRN incorporates sensor alert information and CBRN event reports from the field, generates a correctly formatted plot of the hazard area on its built-in maps, and transmits the appropriate warning message to units. NBCWaRN replaces the laborious and error-prone manual process of CBRN incident reporting and hazard plot generation. Hazard prediction models such as the DTRA HPAC model or the US standard Joint Effects Model (JEM) can be directly accessed from NBCWaRN to produce higher fidelity hazard predictions on the same COP.
NBCWaRN can operate as either a stand-alone application or can be integrated with military command and control systems. NBCWaRN standards-based and modular software architecture assures compatibility and ready integration with existing command and control systems.
Under contract to Northrop Grumman, OptiMetrics incorporated the core NBCWaRN capabilities into the US Joint Command and Control systems as a component of the Joint Warning and Report Network (JWARN). JWARN is currently being fielded to all US operational-level command and control (C2) systems.
For more details about NBCWaRN, visit www.nbcwarn.com.
- 100% NATO ATP-45C Compliant
- Same Core CBRNe Warning and Reporting Capability Used in JWARN
- Handles both US Standard (USMTF) and NATO Messaging; Converts Between Formats Automatically
- Supports Civilian Standard (CAP) Messaging
- Flexible Map Engine
- Simplified Interface to DTRA Hazard Plume Model (HPAC)
- Interoperates Transparently with All Major Standards-Based Warning and Reporting Software Products
- Receives, Processes, and Displays Wired and Wireless Sensor Data